Planning and heritage management processes
Identify and plan activity in areas of cultural heritage sensitivity within Victoria.
- What to do if you're considering Planning and development of a property
- Assess the potential impact of a proposed activity on Aboriginal cultural heritage with a Cultural Heritage Management Plan
- Go through the process of applying for a Cultural Heritage Permit
- Find a Heritage Adviser to carry out heritage assessments
- Use the Aboriginal Heritage Planning tool during planning and development.