www.vic.gov.au (www.vic.gov.au) connects you to Victorian Government information and services.
This website is operated on behalf of the government of the State of Victoria, Australia by Department of State Development, Business and Innovation. For further information on www.vic.gov.au see About Us.
Disclaimer as to accuracy of information
The content of this website is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of this website. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, you are responsible for exercising due diligence before relying on that information. We do not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference.
The information contained in this website is not to be displayed except in full screen format. No liability is accepted for any information or services which may appear in any other format.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any loss (including loss from viruses) caused by use or reliance on this website.
Links to and from this website
You may create a link to this website provided that the link: (a) does not, in any way (including, but not limited to, framing), misrepresent us or this website or any information it contains; and (b) is not misleading in any way. See Linking for further information.
This website may contain hyperlinks to pages contained on external government and non-government websites (third party websites). Unless otherwise indicated, we:
- do not endorse or authorise the content of any third party website;
- are not affiliated or associated with the owner or operator of any third party website; and
- assume no responsibility or liability for the condition or content of any third party website or for the operation or function of any service or facility offered on any third party website
Data and systems integrity
You acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any corruption or failed transmission of any information attributable to your computer system or to the system or any act or omission of your Internet Service Provider.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
You acknowledge that access to this website: (a) may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times; and (b) may be interfered with by factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- read down to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable; or
The inclusion of any email addresses on this website is not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
We welcome your comments on issues raised through the vic.gov.au/blog website.
In using the website you agree that:
- Be respectful - rude or aggressive language is not respectful
- Be concise - others are more likely to read a contribution if it is clear and concise
- Stay on topic - please don't post messages that are unrelated to a conversation
- Obtain parent/guardian's permission if aged 16 or under – consent must be provided before participating or providing personal information
- Submit contributions in English.
You will not:
- Incite Hatred – on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or any other personal characteristic
- Swear or use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments
- Break the law – including libel, promoting or condoning illegal activity and contempt of court, and breaching copyright
- Engage in spamming by adding the same comment to more than one discussion
- Advertise products or services
- Impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation
- Invade people's privacy by posting personal details or contact details relating to others
- Be party-political – this is a government website and party political matters cannot be published.