The Community Partnerships for Primary Prevention Grants Program is designed to support local community partnerships to coordinate and drive family violence prevention activities.
The grants program also supports ongoing investment and effort in Victoria to end family violence and other forms of violence against women, particularly in lead up to the 2017 release of the Prevention of Family Violence Strategy.
What funding is available?
As part of the 2015-16 State Budget, the Victorian Government has allocated more than $2.65 million for the Community Partnerships for Primary Prevention grants program.
Funding is available under two categories:
- up to $50,000 for individual organisations
- up to $150,000 for new or existing partnerships between community groups, businesses, institutions, educational settings and/or agencies seeking to form a local partnership and develop an action plan to drive primary prevention efforts at the local level.
How do I apply?
Applications for the Community Partnerships for Primary Prevention Grants Program are now closed. For more information about the program, please read the program guidelines.
How will applications be assessed?
Applications will be assessed based on the assessment criteria.
Successful applicants will be notified between April and May, 2017.
Victoria logos and guidelines
Grants recipients are required to acknowledge funding from the Victorian Government.
Recipients should publish the Victorian Government logo on all promotional materials.
Visit the Brand Victoria website to download the Victoria logo and adhere to the guidelines in order to place on your promotional materials.
Use of the logo must adhere to the following guidelines:
- publish at a minimum size of 356px (high) x 122px (wide) for digital formats
- publish at a minimum size of 3.14mm (high) x 9.16 mm (wide) for print formats
- publish in colour only and on a clear, white or pale background. Do not place the logo over an image
- do not stretch, skew, rotate the logo
- do not apply effects or different colours to the logo.
For enquiries or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An accountability report must be completed once the awarded funding has been spent. It includes details of what items or services were purchased with the funds, and the events or programs it supported. Further details on accountability will be provided to successful applicants.