On Thursday 28 February 2019 we launched the new vic.gov.au
This new Victorian Government website is the place to find information about:
- things that are happening that may affect you
- Victorian Government programs and services
- grants and awards
- how to have your say on things that matter to you.
We want to make it easier for users to find, understand and use this information.
About the changes we're making
These changes include:
- making content easier to find and read
- joining up related information
- providing a consistent look and feel
- improving accessibility
- making sure you can easily access information, whether you’re using a phone, tablet, Mac or PC.
About the content we have included
This website includes information about Victorian Government programs and services such as:
- grants and programs
- key topics, for example Traffic and transport
How to give feedback
On the bottom of each page, there's a Was this page helpful. You can give a simple Yes/No answer or give a detailed comment. We consider each piece of feedback and look for ways to make improvements.
We'll be adding information from more areas across government including family violence reform, Aboriginal Victoria and multicultural affairs. We'll also be adding new templates and features to make the site easier to use including online publications and templates to showcase individual Victorians.
Reviewed 28 February 2019