The Contact Us component provides users with additional contact details that are relevant to the page. It is an optional component, and displays in the sidebar of the page.
The component can include a variety of information, such as:
- name and job title – free text field
- branch and/or department – free text field
- postal and physical addresses
- phone numbers
- email address
- social media links – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Add and edit the component
The Contact Us component can be embedded into the sidebar of any content page.
- Find the page you'd like to add it to, click the Edit tab and then scroll down to the 'Sidebar' section.
- Click on the Contact option and tick the box 'Show contact details' and then the button 'Add Contact us'.
- The title will autofill as 'Contact us' and you can fill in any of the other fields you require.
- To show the address fields, click the 'Country' dropdown option and choose Australia.
- To add multiple phone numbers, click the 'Add phone' button for extra text fields. If you're using an 8-digit number, include the area code 03.
- To add social media links:
- Click the 'Add social media link' button.
- Choose the type from the dropdown – this will cause the relevant icon to be displayed.
- Paste in the full URL, including the https://
- In the 'Link text' field, include an @ symbol before the title of the social media account (e.g. @VicGovAu).
- If you add a section and then don't need to use it, click the Remove button to the right.
- To add a second Contact us block, click the button 'Add Contact us' and fill out the next round of details in this section.
Reviewed 16 June 2022