People seeking services and service providers can call, email or attend The Orange Door in person without a referral.
Find help or services near you.
The Orange Door in Bayside Peninsula
The Orange Door in Barwon
The Orange Door in Mallee
- Visit: 113 Madden Avenue Mildura Victoria 3500
- Visit: 14-18 McCallum Street Swan Hill Victoria 3585
The Orange Door in North Eastern Melbourne
The Orange Door in Inner Gippsland
Areas where The Orange Door is not yet operational
After hours support
After hours support is available from the following:
Sexual Assault Crisis Line
After Hours Child Protection Emergency Service
Victims of Crime Helpline
Men’s Referral Service
- men who are using controlling behaviour towards a partner or family member
- women seeking information about men’s use of family violence
- family or colleagues of people who may be using or experiencing family violence
Support for vulnerable children, young people and adults
These services provide immediate counselling and information and link to other services.
provide support services to carers and assists carers with options to take a break through short-term and emergency respite. Ring if you need emergency respite support outside standard business hours.
Reviewed 10 July 2019