You are able to:
- add a no-text logo above the landing page title
- change the top graphical image to a different colour or pattern – this can be created by the SDP team at a cost if colours are provided.
As a minimum you will need to provide the following:
- a 'what we do' statement
- contact details.
Depending on the focus of your organisation, you should also consider the following content types:
- services, regulation, policy papers and consultations
- corporate information – for example: governance, terms of reference, reports*
- a link to where job vacancies are advertised.
*Keep the publishing of governance documents and reports to a minimum as much as possible. Unless there's a legislative requirement to publish a particular publication, it's better to think about what content is of use or interest to your audience and create targeted web pages to support a user need.
Reviewed 16 June 2022