This funding opportunity seeks ideas that will improve the health and wellbeing of Victorians but don’t fit within the other VicHealth Partnership Grant opportunities advertised in November 2019.
Ideas must align with the priority areas outlined in the VicHealth’s Action Agenda for Health Promotion 2019 – 23 including:
- encouraging regular physical activity
- preventing tobacco use
- improving mental wellbeing
- promoting healthy eating
- preventing harm from alcohol products
- reducing health inequities
We will consider all ideas, prioritising those that:
- impact health and wellbeing across multiple priorities (e.g. physical activity and mental wellbeing)
- put health equity at the heart of the idea, ensuring the accessibility and inclusion of vulnerable groups; and are practical and easy to implement
- involve partnerships with other organisations to work towards shared health and wellbeing outcomes; are impactful and offer value for money
We encourage organisations to think laterally about forging new partnerships and collaborative ideas to improve the health and wellbeing of the Victorian community.
Reviewed 19 November 2019