Fact sheets about The Orange Door
The briefing pack provides an overview and explains the intent of The Orange Door.
The service model describes the functions of The Orange Door in stages, from access and assessment, to response and review.
The service specifications outline the requirements of agencies partnering to provide The Orange Door.
Integrated practice framework (interim)
This framework focuses on:
Perpetrator practice guidance
Brokerage program requirements
- explains the background, purpose, monitoring and reporting requirements of brokerage
- provides advice for practitioners about:
- how to determine who brokerage could support
- the type of goods or services that brokerage can be used for
- acquittal processes
- is intended to ensure consistency in distribution of brokerage
Client experience toolkit
The client experience toolkit provides tools and advice for delivering a positive client experience of The Orange Door.
The toolkit is being used in professional development for workers at The Orange Door.
Service interfaces (interim)
Magistrates' Court of Victoria
Community Operations and Victims Support Agency
Child Protection and Integrated Family Services
Men's Referral Service
Risk Assessment and Management Panels (RAMPS)
The Statewide Concept for Support and Safety Hubs articulates the vision for and intent of The Orange Door and was informed by:
- a review of 'hub like' services
- consultation with service users and service providers
Reviewed 07 August 2019