Research user experience
Do User experience (UX) research to find out what your users actually need — and avoid unreliable assumptions. The how-to guide explains every stage of the task, supported by templates.
Decide if you need a mobile app
Mobile apps have great appeal — but they're heavy, long-term consumers of time and budget. Use this guide to find out if you can deliver your idea using a website built for mobile devices instead.
Measure how content performs
Use this How-to guide to discover if your content is meeting its purpose. Dramatically improve the way you use the data you collect about how your audience interacts with your digital content.
Reviewed 15 October 2018
- Digital Standards for Victoria
- Design and build
- Design and develop a digital presence
- Make content accessible
- Add a financial transaction
- Set up a public consultation
- Complete list of how-to guides
- About the Digital Standards Framework