Benefits of RIOSC membership
- opportunities to apply for Social Cohesion Research Grants
- access to RIOSC events
- access to a member only, collaborative online platform.
Applications for RIOSC membership will remain open on an ongoing basis with four intake assessment periods a year. Applications for RIOSC membership are accepted during the application phase of the Social Cohesion Research Grants program. You can apply for both RIOSC membership and the grants program at the same time.
The next intake closing dates are:
- Intake 1: closes 5pm Friday 26 May 2017
- Intake 2: closes 5pm Friday 28 July 2017
- Intake 3: closes 5pm Friday 29 September 2017
- Intake 4: closes 5pm Friday 1 December 2017
You will be notified of application outcomes within a couple of weeks of the nearest closing date.
RIOSC membership application process
All applications must be lodged through the online portal.
Please closely consider:
- The Strategic Framework to Strengthen Victoria's Social Cohesion and the Resilience of its Communities (PDF, 442KB) (This document requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- The Strategic Framework to Strengthen Victoria's Social Cohesion and the Resilience of its Communities (Word, 55KB)
- RIOSC Membership Guidelines for Applicants (PDF, 2296KB) (This document requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- RIOSC Membership Guidelines for Applicants (Word, 114KB)
You must complete and attach a Conflict of Interest form to your application.
- Conflict of Interest Declaration form (PDF, 3516KB) (This document requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Conflict of Interest Declaration form (Word, 233KB)
Finalise and submit application.