Discover a range of Victorian government services and transactions. You can pay a fine, renew your ambulance membership, book a camping site, apply for your birth certificate and many others.

Action Category

Use checkboxes below to filter records by their type category. Uncheck all checkboxes to remove filters and see all records










  • 407Entries


    Services include transactions provided by the Victorian Government. These services are either free or have a fee attached.

  • Showing Services
    • Assigning a taxi-cab licence
      Assigning a taxi-cab licence - Apply or Pay

      The licence holder of an eligible taxi-cab licence may apply to the Taxi Services Commission (TSC) for authority to assign to an accredited licence operator, the right to operate a vehicle under the taxi-cab licence (if the conditions of the licence state that it can be assigned) in accordance with section 150 of the Transport (Compliance and Miscellaneous) Act 1983 (Vic).

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Transport

      Taxi Services Commission

    • Asylum seekers
      Asylum seekers - Apply or Pay

      If you're an asylum seeker, you may be eligible for a PTV Asylum Seeker ID and free Concession myki. This gives you a 50% discount on travel.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Community, Transport

      Public Transport Victoria

    • Audits
      Audits - Complain

      Complaints about the conduct of audits specifically include:

      - complaints and allegations that the work performed fails to comply with professional standards and regulatory and legal requirements, and
      - allegations of non-compliance with VAGO's system of quality control.

      Type: Complain

      Category: Justice

      Victorian Auditor-General's Office

    • Backstage Tour
      Backstage Tour - Book

      We reveal the secrets of the theatre in this guided tour through backstage rooms, hidden passageways and technical contraptions that are unknown to most visitors.

      Type: Book

      Category: Arts, Culture & Heritage

      Arts Centre Melbourne

    • Beekeeper - up to 5 hives
      Beekeeper - up to 5 hives - Register

      Anyone who keeps one or more hives of bees is required to register with the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) as a beekeeper.

      Type: Register

      Category: Environment

      Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources

    • Birdwatching permit
      Birdwatching permit - Apply or Pay

      The Western Treatment Plant is one of the most popular sites for birdwatching in Victoria, with 284 species of bird recorded at the site.

      You must apply for a permit to bird watch at the Western Treatment Plant, and must register each visit. A special permit may be needed to access some areas of the plant.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Environment

      Melbourne Water

    • Birth
      Birth - Register

      If your child is born in Victoria, it's a legal requirement to register the birth within 60 days by sending us a Birth Registration Statement (BRS). There's no fee to do this.
      When you register the birth, you don't automatically get a birth certificate. You can order a certificate at the time of registration or order one separately later.

      Type: Register

      Category: Justice

      Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Department of Justice and Regulation

    • Birth certificate
      Birth certificate - Apply or Pay

      Your birth certificate is an important personal document. It's proof of identity for many purposes, such as claiming government benefits, enrolling in school and applying for a passport or driver licence.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Justice

      Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Department of Justice and Regulation

    • Birth certificate correction
      Birth certificate correction - Apply or Pay

      If you believe there's an error on a birth certificate, you can apply to have it corrected.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Justice

      Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Department of Justice and Regulation

    • Bond loan scheme
      Bond loan scheme - Apply or Pay

      If you want to rent privately in Victoria and can't afford to pay the bond, you may be able to borrow the money for the bond interest-free from us through this scheme.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Community, Property & Planning

      Department of Health and Human Services

This page was: