Discover a range of Victorian government services and transactions. You can pay a fine, renew your ambulance membership, book a camping site, apply for your birth certificate and many others.

Action Category

Use checkboxes below to filter records by their type category. Uncheck all checkboxes to remove filters and see all records










  • 407Entries


    Services include transactions provided by the Victorian Government. These services are either free or have a fee attached.

  • Showing Services
    • Booked Group Tours
      Booked Group Tours - Book

      Guided tours of selected exhibitions at both The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International are available by arrangement. Booked group tours are a popular way for community, corporate and special interest groups to gain exclusive insight into the National Gallery of Victoria's collection.

      Type: Book

      Category: Arts, Culture & Heritage

      National Gallery of Victoria

    • Boxing licences
      Boxing licences - Apply or Pay

      All licences, registrations and permits MUST be approved by the Professional Boxing and Combat Sports Board before an individual is allowed to compete as a contestant, or act as a promoter, matchmaker, referee, judge, timekeeper or trainer.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Sport & Recreation

      Sport and Recreation Victoria

    • Builder's registration
      Builder's registration - Change or Check

      Thinking of doing building work at your property? We recommend you use a qualified service provider. Ask to see their registration card or check their registration online.

      Type: Change or Check

      Category: Property & Planning

      Victorian Building Authority

    • Burn-off
      Burn-off - Register

      Before you carry out and notify your planned burn, make sure you check and follow local regulations or laws set down by CFA or your local council.

      Type: Register

      Category: Environment

      Country Fire Authority

    • Bus driver
      Bus driver - Apply or Pay

      To drive a commercial or local bus in Victoria you need a Commercial Passenger Vehicle and Bus Driver Accreditation.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Transport

      Taxi Services Commission

    • Bus incidents
      Bus incidents - Report

      All accredited and registered bus operators have a duty to report incidents and accidents to Bus Safety Victoria.

      Type: Report

      Category: Transport

      Transport Safety Victoria

    • BYO permit
      BYO permit - Apply or Pay

      If your business is a restaurant, club or a party bus operator, you may apply for a permit to allow people to bring their own liquor for consumption on your premises.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Justice

      Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation

    • Camping and accommodation
      Camping and accommodation - Book

      Victoria has an abundance of camping, roofed and wilderness accommodation available with something to suit everyone's needs. Book your stay online today.

      Type: Book

      Category: Environment, Sport & Recreation

      Parks Victoria

    • Carer card
      Carer card - Apply or Pay

      A collaboration between the government, businesses and the community, the Carer Card Program gives recognition, understanding and support to Victorian carers. The program has a wide range of discounts and benefits on offer from businesses, the local government and community organisations. Cardholders are also entitled to free travel on public transport on a Sunday plus two return off-peak travel vouchers each year.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Community, Local Government

      Department of Health and Human Services

    • Certificate Of Currency
      Certificate Of Currency - Change or Check

      Certificate of currency verifies that an employer is currently registered for WorkCover insurance. You can view, print, save, fax or email a certificate.

      Type: Change or Check

      Category: Business

      WorkSafe Victoria

This page was: