Visit Service Victoria - making it simpler and easier for you to get things done with the Victorian Government.

Lists some government services across the Victorian Government.

Action Category

Use checkboxes below to filter records by their type category. Uncheck all checkboxes to remove filters and see all records










  • 355Entries


    Services include transactions provided by the Victorian Government. These services are either free or have a fee attached.

  • Showing Services
    • Discrimination
      Discrimination - Complain

      If you feel you have been discriminated against, sexually harassed, victimised or vilified, you or someone on your behalf can make a complaint to the Commission. We will help resolve your complaint through our free, fair and timely dispute resolution service.

      Type: Complain

      Category: Justice

      Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission

    • Dive Permits - Ex-HMAS Canberra
      Dive Permits - Ex-HMAS Canberra - Book

      The ex-HMAS Canberra dive site is the first artificial reef specifically created for diving in Victoria. It lies in approximately 28 metres of water, with the top of the mast about 5 metres below the surface at low tide. The site provides opportunities for divers with varying levels of experience and certification, from open water level certificates to advanced wreck divers, to enjoy this site.

      Type: Book

      Category: Sport & Recreation

      Parks Victoria

    • Domestic relationship
      Domestic relationship - Register

      Under the Relationships Act 2008, Victorians can register their same-sex or heterosexual domestic relationship, or a caring relationship. Find out how to register your relationship.

      Type: Register

      Category: Justice

      Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Department of Justice and Regulation

    • Driver's licence (Licensing when out of Victoria)
      Driver's licence (Licensing when out of Victoria) - Renew

      If you are a Victorian resident temporarily interstate or overseas, you can still renew your driver licence or permit or have it replaced because it was lost or stolen.

      Type: Renew

      Category: Transport


    • Driving instructor
      Driving instructor - Apply or Pay

      A Driving Instructor is anyone who, for financial gain or in the course of any trade or business, teaches an unlicensed person to drive a motor car on a road that is open or used by the public.

      Professional driving instructors in Victoria must hold a Driving Instructor Authority (DIA) issued under the Road Safety Act 1986.

      Type: Apply or Pay

      Category: Transport

      Taxi Services Commission

    • Eastern Treatment Plant tour
      Eastern Treatment Plant tour - Book

      Walking tours are a great way for schools and community groups to learn what happens at the plant.

      During the 1.5 hour tour, visitors follow the plant's sewage treatment process and learn about producing renewable energy and recycled water. The session includes a presentation on the plant's construction and how it fits into Melbourne's sewerage system.

      Tours are available for Year 7 to tertiary students.

      Type: Book

      Category: Education, Environment

      Melbourne Water

    • Edithvale-Seaford Wetland Education Centre
      Edithvale-Seaford Wetland Education Centre - Book

      Visit the centre and learn about the wetland's value and importance to the environment and community. You can also observe wildlife in a natural habitat.

      Type: Book

      Category: Education, Environment

      Melbourne Water

    • Education
      Education - Book

      Our Education team delivers unique, curriculum-focused onsite programs for students and teachers, including film screenings, talks, workshops and exhibition tours. You can also bring us into your classroom via our comprehensive digital offer, including online modules and interactive video conferences.

      Type: Book

      Category: Arts, Culture & Heritage, Education

      Australian Centre for the Moving Image

    • Education at Werribee Park - Werribee Park and Mansion
      Education at Werribee Park - Werribee Park and Mansion - Book

      Werribee Park's curriculum-based school programs will help your students discover what life was like living and working in a Victorian-era mansion with a range of guided and self-guided tours and activities exploring the historic Chirnside family mansion and its grounds looking at how lifestyles, communities and environmental attitudes have changed over time.

      Type: Book

      Category: Education, Environment

      Parks Victoria

    • Education bookings
      Education bookings - Book

      All groups visiting the Immigration Museum must book in advance to ensure access to exhibitions and education programs. Please browse our Education Programs for topic, year level and class size information before making a booking.

      Type: Book

      Category: Arts, Culture & Heritage, Education

      Immigration Museum

This page was: