Services - Other

Visit Service Victoria - making it simpler and easier for you to get things done with the Victorian Government.

Lists some government services across the Victorian Government.

Action Category

Use checkboxes below to filter records by their type category. Uncheck all checkboxes to remove filters and see all records




  • 6Entries


    Services include transactions provided by the Victorian Government. These services are either free or have a fee attached.

  • Showing Services
    • Competitive neutrality
      Competitive neutrality - Complain

      Competitive neutrality information for private businesses about making a complaint.

      Type: Complain

      Category: Other

      Victorian Competition and Efficiency Commission

    • Payroll tax (PTX Express)
      Payroll tax (PTX Express) - Register

      Register, update or submit your Payroll Tax online. The State Revenue Office (SRO) offers employers an internet-based application called 'Payroll Tax Express' (PTX Express).

      Type: Register

      Category: Other

      State Revenue Office

    • Plant registration
      Plant registration - Register

      In many workplaces, some items of plant need to be registered with WorkSafe. Registration will usually last for 5 years. Before the registration expires, you must renew your register of every item of plant that you will continue to use.

      Type: Register

      Category: Other

      WorkSafe Victoria

    • Public sector organisation
      Public sector organisation - Complain

      Complaints may be made in circumstances where the public sector values, employment principles, standards or codes have not been applied in a public sector organisation and where:

      - an employee is personally affected;
      - an employee is concerned about another employee's behaviour;
      - a former employee or member of the public has had contact with the organisation concerned.

      Type: Complain

      Category: Other

      Victorian Public Sector Commission

    • Submit a petition
      Submit a petition - Register

      Victorians can use petitions to raise issues and request action from Parliament. If you want to present a petition, you need to understand and follow all the necessary rules.

      Type: Register

      Category: Other

      Parliament of Victoria

    • Victorian Energy Saver
      Victorian Energy Saver - Change or Check

      Reduce your energy consumption and save money at the same time.

      Type: Change or Check

      Category: Other

      Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning

This page was: