Things change, so check back here for any updates.
Here's our focus for July-September 2019.
Content Management System improvements
- Tailor view of content management system to content owners.
- Increase privacy standards.
- Re-use existing components for a wider use-case.
- Content management system - roles and permissions management.
- Expanding ‘profile’ component to build in flexibility.
- Browse by tag or topic.
- Content management system workflow notifications.
- Basic content management system user interface enhancements.
Improved release management
- Reduce time on release management and gain an opportunity to improve velocity.
- Streamlining provisioning of new sites and update(s) to existing sites.
- Automate of regression testing.
- Search refactoring to enable future improvements.
Backlog for October – March 2020
SDP is currently operating in a dynamic environment, balancing onboarding of new projects with the original scope of work that is scheduled to conclude in February 2020.
With the remaining Department of Premier and Cabinet websites that SDP will be re-platforming, we have a list of features in the backlog. These are the only features the team will be working on up until the conclusion of our original scope of work in February.
Each feature will need to go through our design process prior to being brought into SDP’s core.
|Bills template||New template to display legislative bill information|
|As-made acts and statutory rules template||New template to display legislative as-made acts and statutory rules information|
|In force acts and statutory rules template||New template to display legislative in force acts and statutory rules information|
|Legislation search enhancements||Ability to search new templates and listing legislative information within search|
|Timeline||Ability to show a timeline of information|
|Directory||Ability to present and search directory information|
|Multi-language||Capability to show content in multiple languages|
|Social media enhancements||Additional coverage of social media assets across the site including the header and footer assets.|
|Media listings||Ability to search and view media information|
|Simple forms||Align forms functionality from CMS into Ripple.|
|Data Visualisations||Ability to view multiple data sets through new visualization and charting tools.|
|Maps||Map capability that allows for selectable areas and pins that show specific locations|
|Recommendations progress tracker||A tracker to show a list of recommendations and current status|
Reviewed 09 August 2019