Nomination terms and conditions
- entry is free
- nominees must:
- meet the selection criteria
- identify as a woman
- have made a significant and lasting contribution at a local, state, national or international level
- have been born in Victoria or have spent a considerable part of their life in Victoria, or have made a significant contribution to Victoria
- nominations must be completed to be considered. Please enter information in each field and answer all questions before submitting a nomination.
- all nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted as part of a nomination may be used by the Department of Premier and Cabinet for promotional purposes
- inductees must agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Victorian Honour Roll of Women, including any photos submitted or taken at the inductee presentation ceremony
- nominations close at 11:59 pm on 31 January 2021
- successful nominees will be honoured at an award ceremony. If a physical ceremony is not possible, a virtual (online) ceremony or other commemoration will be held.
Reviewed 15 December 2020