It’s easy to nominate for the Victorian Training Awards, just follow these simple steps:
- Read the Conditions of Entry and look through the various award categories.
- Check that you meet the eligibility requirements for the Award that is most relevant to you.
- Make sure you are able to address the selection criteria for your chosen award.
- Register on the nomination . Select the award you are nominating for and confirm you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Build your application and Save as you go.
- Gather the supporting evidence. See details on supporting evidence requirements.
- Request a free review of your draft application by our nomination writer. See details on requesting a free review.
- Submit your application by the closing date, midnight on Friday 12 May.
Due to an earlier Gala event this year,
there will be no extensions to nominations.
Nominations will close at midnight on
Friday 12 May and this date is final.
Reviewed 08 March 2023