Fill out our online contact form
Call our contact centre
The Victorian Government Contact Centre is available to answer your query directly or connect you to the right person within the Victorian State Government.
Available: 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls in Australia: 1300 366
Calls from overseas: +61 3 9603
Use the National Relay Service
The National Relay is available as a phone solution for people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment. It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Australia-wide. All calls are confidential.
- TTY users phone 133 then ask for 1300 366 356
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 then ask for 1300 366 356
- For SMS relay, use 0423 677
- For Internet Relay calls, visit the Make an Internet Relay page and use this number: 1300 366 356
- For Captioned Relay calls, visit the Make a captioned relay page and use this number: 1300 366 356
Victorian Government Directory
The Victorian Government is a guide to the structure, organisations, key people and services in the Victorian Government.
Our postal address
Product Lead, vic.gov.au, Digital, Design and Innovation
Department of Premier and Cabinet
GPO Box 4509
Melbourne Victoria 3001
Reviewed 19 March 2019