- Monday, 21 February 2022 at 12:49 am
To facilitate that collaboration, they have formed an Operational Working Group focused on sharing information and coordinating on a range of regulatory activities.
The group's purpose is to work together to mitigate the risk of harm to Victorian apprentices and trainees.
The Operational Working Group includes:
- Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (Chair)
- WorkSafe Victoria
- Energy Safe Victoria
- Wage Inspectorate Victoria
- Victorian Building Authority
- Labour Hire Authority
- Fair Work Ombudsman.
The group will meet regularly to:
- discuss regulatory issues
- share information, data, and intelligence
- coordinate investigations, inspections, special projects and communications.
This Operational Working Group formalises and intensifies existing arrangements between the regulators.