Department of Premier and Cabinet
Leading the Victorian public service, advising government on emerging policy issues and reviewing the impact of government decisions.
Department of Education and Training
Delivering education and development services to children, young people and adults through government schools and early childhood services, non-government schools and training programs.
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
Creating a liveable, inclusive and sustainable Victoria with thriving natural environments where the community is at the centre.
Department of Health and Human Services
Delivering policies, programs and services that support and enhance the health and wellbeing of all Victorians.
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
Creating more jobs for more people, building thriving places and regions and nurturing inclusive communities.
Department of Justice and Community Safety
Leading the delivery of justice and regulation services in Victoria and creating a safe, just, innovative and thriving Victoria.
Department of Transport
Coordinating Victoria's growing transport system and planning for its future.
Reviewed 26 February 2019
About VIC Government
- About the Victorian Government
- Standards and guidelines
- Digital standards
- Guidelines for working in government
- Cabinet Handbook
- Submissions and responses to inquiries
- Appearing before and producing documents to Victorian inquiries
- Appearing before Commonwealth Parliamentary Committees
- Code of conduct for ministers and parliamentary secretaries
- Maintaining data about Victorian entities and appointments
- Appointment and remuneration of board members
- Public sector executive remuneration
- Budget and procurement
- Strategies and policies
- Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor
- Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry
- Recruit smarter
- Public sector innovation
- Melbourne security upgrades
- Value creation and capture framework
- Victoria's China strategy
- Victoria's India strategy
- Join a government network