The National Redress Counselling and Psychological Care Service – Victoria is available for people who have:
- accepted an offer of redress from the National Redress Scheme
- indicated they would like to access counselling and psychological care services.
Services are also available to their family members and those closest to them.
Qualified practitioners and specialist community service organisations are eligible to provide these services.
Invoices are paid by the service following a provider and care plan approval process.
Practitioners invoice the service directly for the sessions by emailing the National Redress Counselling and Psychological Care Service Victoria for payment. The fee rate charged is capped and agreed to in advance between the service and provider.
The team can support with a number of queries, including the below examples:
- verification of eligibility
- service hours
- schedule of fees and services
- other billing information