Simply make a purchase at participating local businesses including Viet Sky, Baby Bunting, Highpoint Pharmacy and more.
Offer available from Monday 2 October to Sunday 5 November.
Terms and conditions apply, offer is only valid while supplies last.
- Baby Bunting – 6/98-108 Hampstead Road, Maidstone
- Highpoint Pharmacy – 9 Wests Road, Maribyrnong
- Palazzo Restaurant – 27 Wests Road, Maribyrnong
- The Gap Restaurant and Bar – 30 Williamson Road, Maribyrnong
- Viet Sky – 15 Wests Road, Maribyrnong
Works are on, shops are open
You’ll still be able to visit your favourite local businesses and major destinations in Maidstone and Maribyrnong during October road works.
- Hampstead and Williamson roads shopping precinct via the Williamson Road entry next to Ampol Service Station. Hampstead Road access will be closed.
- Waterford Gardens shopping precinct via Williamson and Wests roads.
- The Gap Restaurant and Bar, Summus Apartments and Quest Apartments via Wests Road.
- Highpoint Shopping Centre, Maribyrnong Homemaker Centre, Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre and Maribyrnong College via Rosamond Road and Mitchell Street.
- Hampstead, Wattle and Emu roads businesses via Mitchell Street.
To help you get where you need to go, whether you’re driving, walking or taking public transport, please plan ahead using our interactive disruptions map.
Spend and Save terms and conditions
By accepting Funding and/or Vouchers in respect of the Spend and Save (Promotion), you are a participating trader (Participating Trader) and you consent to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The purpose of the Promotion is to support traders who rely on foot traffic and/or discretionary spending and that may be affected by major works on the Maidstone Tram Maintenance and Stabling Facility (Project).
- The Promotion is run by the Department of Transport and Planning (DTP).
- The Promotion will run from Monday 2 October 2023 to 11.59pm Sunday 5 November 2023.
- DTP will provide each Participating Trader with funding (Funding) and a number of vouchers equivalent to the value of the Funding (Vouchers) at DTP’s discretion.
- The Participating Trader must distribute the Vouchers to its customers.
- A Participating Trader may only accept Vouchers which identify the Participating Trader as the relevant vendor.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions (and other conditions that may be printed by DTP on a Voucher), a Participating Trader may determine additional conditions that are to apply to the redemption of the Vouchers at the relevant Participating Trader’s retail premises.
- A Voucher must be used before the expiry date printed on it in order for it to be validly redeemed.
- When a customer provides an unexpired Voucher to a Participating Trader to pay for a purchase from that Participating Trader:
- the Participating Trader must retain the Voucher;
- if the total value of the purchase is less than the value of the Voucher, the Participating Trader must honour the Voucher to the extent of the value of the purchase, but is not required to honour the difference between the value of the purchase and the value of the Voucher; and
- if the total value of the purchase is greater than or equal to the value of the Voucher, the Participating Trader must honour the full value of the Voucher.
- DTP may invite traders to participate in the Promotion at its absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, the following categories of businesses are not eligible to be a Participating Trader:
- businesses owned by employees, contractors and suppliers of the DTP;
- healthcare providers and repair and maintenance services; and
- businesses whose primary offering is alcohol, tobacco/vape products, or sexual services.
- DTP reserves the right to cancel all or any part of the Promotion at its sole discretion.
- DTP is not liable for any Voucher being lost, damaged, uncollected or undelivered. Vouchers must be redeemed in accordance with the validity period specified by the Participating Trader.
- DTP is not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and third party claims), which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the use of the Vouchers or the Promotion (or participation in the Promotion), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- A Participating Trader who, in DTP’s reasonable opinion, has breached the Terms and Conditions may be excluded from future Promotions as part of the Project.