What you get
- 5GB per day, per device
- No need to enter your personal details to join
- No ads
About the network
This free public wi-fi is a partnership with the Victorian Government, local government and industry.
The network is managed and maintained by telecommunications company TPG Telecom.(opens in a new window)
Benefits of the free service
- It helps meet demand for free wi-fi connection in urban areas
- It establishes communications infrastructure for future projects
- It provides an opportunity to trial the Internet of Things (IoT) and advanced technologies
- It is available outdoors at more than 500 hotspots across the Melbourne, Bendigo and Ballarat CBDs, and Lake Wendouree
To find out more about other connectivity projects underway across Victoria, visit Connecting Victoria.
For more information