On 30 June 2021:
The Architects Registration Board of Victoria employed 10 staff (9.4 full time equivalent), compared to 13 staff (11 full time equivalent) on 30 June 2020.
Staff numbers were lower in 2020-21 compared to last financial year due to delays in filling vacant positions in the areas of Legal Services, Governance and Compliance.
Employees have been correctly classified in workforce data collections.
All employees, except executive officers, are covered by the ARBV Enterprise Agreement.
|Number (headcount)||FTE||Number (headcount)||FTE|
- All figures reflect employment levels during the last full pay period in June of each year.
- Excluded from workforce data include employees on leave without pay or absent on secondment, graduates, external contractors/consultants and temporary staff employed by employment agencies.
- Ongoing employees includes people engaged on an open-ended contract of employment and executives engaged on a standard executive contract who were active in the last full pay period of June.
- “FTE” stands for full time equivalent.
- The ARBV uses Victorian Public Sector (VPS) Salaries and Classification and Value Range Descriptors.
Reviewed 01 February 2022