Victorian Government directory
A guide to the structure, organisations and key people in the Victorian Government. This directory doesn't list all Victorian public servants, only senior staff.
The Premier and ministers
Information about Victoria's Premier and all the Ministers and Members of Parliament in the current state government.
Standards and guidelines
Information about Brand Victoria, advertising, communication, events and protocol, symbols and emblems and guidelines for working with ministers, parliamentary inquiries and committees.
Budget and procurement
Links to the current Victorian State Budget 2018-19 website and our Buying for Victoria government procurement website.
Using Victoria's data
Improving the way Victorian Government uses data, including strategic and support services and helping to share data.
Strategies, policies and inquiries
Discover current government initiatives, strategies, policies and inquiries.
Victoria's free public wi-fi network
The VicFreeWiFi pilot is managed and maintained by telecommunications company TPG and allows for up to 1GB per device, per day and does not require personal information or feature pop-up advertising.
Reviewed 13 March 2019
About VIC Government
- About the Victorian Government
- Standards and guidelines
- Digital standards
- Guidelines for working in government
- Cabinet Handbook
- Submissions and responses to inquiries
- Appearing before and producing documents to Victorian inquiries
- Appearing before Commonwealth Parliamentary Committees
- Code of conduct for ministers and parliamentary secretaries
- Maintaining data about Victorian entities and appointments
- Appointment and remuneration of board members
- Public sector executive remuneration
- Budget and procurement
- Strategies and policies
- Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor
- Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry
- Recruit smarter
- Public sector innovation
- Melbourne security upgrades
- Value creation and capture framework
- Victoria's China strategy
- Victoria's India strategy
- Join a government network