Have your say on Victoria's plans
Engage Victoria is a digital way for the public to participate and to have a say in the development of government policies and programs.
The Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor
The Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor holds government and its agencies to account for implementing the family violence reform, following the Royal Commission into Family Violence.
Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry - Victorian Government response and actions
Details of the Victorian Government's implementation plan in response to the official Hazelwood Mine Inquiry 2014-16.
A project to develop inclusive recruitment practices and address unconscious bias in recruitment.
Public Sector Innovation
It's now easier than ever before to improve the way we work in the Victorian public sector. We're making changes to add real value to people's lives.
Victoria's China strategy
Victoria's China Strategy set four ambitious 10-year targets from 2016 to 2026, across trade, investment, visitors and students.
Victoria's India strategy
The Victorian Government's strategy for developing our relationship with India over years 2018 to 2028.
Value Creation and Capture Framework
The framework focuses on getting better value for Victorian taxpayers' money from all future infrastructure projects.
Safeguarding Victorians against terrorism
By working together, we can create a safe and resilient Victoria to resist, respond and recover from acts of terrorism.
Reviewed 25 March 2019
About VIC Government
- About the Victorian Government
- Standards and guidelines
- Digital standards
- Advertising and government communications
- Communication guidelines
- Ensuring we reach all Victorians with our communications
- Accessibility guidelines
- Sponsorship guidelines
- Authorisation tags for TV and radio
- Guidelines for working in government
- Cabinet Handbook
- Submissions and responses to inquiries
- Appearing before and producing documents to Victorian inquiries
- Appearing before Commonwealth Parliamentary Committees
- Code of conduct for ministers and parliamentary secretaries
- Maintaining data about Victorian entities and appointments
- Appointment and remuneration of board members
- Public sector executive remuneration
- Budget and procurement
- Strategies and policies
- Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry
- Evidence reform in Victoria
- Outcomes reform in Victoria
- Recruit smarter
- Public sector innovation
- Melbourne security upgrades
- Value creation and capture framework
- Victoria's China strategy
- Victoria's India strategy
- Join a government network