Digital Standards for Victoria
The guide to working with digital for Victorian Government and its vendors.
Brand Victoria guidelines and logos
Guidelines on using Victorian Government branding, VIC font and creating and using logos.
Advertising and government communications
Communication guidelines and approval processes for all Victorian Government advertising and communications.
What Single Digital Presence offers
Single Digital Presence (SDP) is an open, flexible technical solution built by the Department of Premier and Cabinet that government agencies can use to reduce the cost and effort.
Victorian symbols and emblems
Guidelines on the use of the Victorian coat of arms and information about our state flag and state emblems.
Government events and protocol
Find guidance and information on protocol for Victorian events, order of precedence, how to address official guests and information about flying flags.
Guidelines for working in government
Several guidelines for ministers and people working in the Victorian public service and responding to parliamentary inquiries and committees, including our Cabinet Handbook.
Reviewed 26 February 2019
About VIC Government
- About the Victorian Government
- Standards and guidelines
- Digital standards
- Guidelines for working in government
- Cabinet Handbook
- Submissions and responses to inquiries
- Appearing before and producing documents to Victorian inquiries
- Appearing before Commonwealth Parliamentary Committees
- Code of conduct for ministers and parliamentary secretaries
- Maintaining data about Victorian entities and appointments
- Appointment and remuneration of board members
- Public sector executive remuneration
- Budget and procurement
- Strategies and policies
- Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor
- Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry
- Recruit smarter
- Public sector innovation
- Melbourne security upgrades
- Value creation and capture framework
- Victoria's China strategy
- Victoria's India strategy
- Join a government network