DPC annual reports
Find general and financial information about the Department of Premier and Cabinet's operations and performance in our annual reports.
DPC procurement plans
A forecast of Department of Premier and Cabinet procurement activity in 2018-19.
DPC gifts, benefits and hospitality registers
Find the Department of Premier and Cabinet Gifts, benefits and hospitality register for the current and previous financial years.
DPC ministers' travel outcomes reports
Read travel outcomes reports with information about costs, purpose and outcomes of all overseas travel by DPC ministers.
DPC FOI Part II Statements
These FOI Part II Statements provide a snapshot of the types of documents held by DPC and how to locate them, as required under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
Reviewed 29 January 2019
About VIC Government
- About the Victorian Government
- Standards and guidelines
- Digital standards
- Guidelines for working in government
- Cabinet Handbook
- Submissions and responses to inquiries
- Appearing before and producing documents to Victorian inquiries
- Appearing before Commonwealth Parliamentary Committees
- Code of conduct for ministers and parliamentary secretaries
- Maintaining data about Victorian entities and appointments
- Appointment and remuneration of board members
- Public sector executive remuneration
- Budget and procurement
- Strategies and policies
- Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor
- Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry
- Recruit smarter
- Public sector innovation
- Melbourne security upgrades
- Value creation and capture framework
- Victoria's China strategy
- Victoria's India strategy
- Join a government network