Victorian Government communication guidelines
These guidelines set out the general principles of Victorian Government communications, requirements under legislation and details of the governance arrangements.
Ensuring we reach all Victorians with our communications
All Victorian Government advertising and related communications must be effective and demonstrate fairness, equity and probity.
Accessibility guidelines for government communications
Guidelines for ensuring all Victorians are able to access government information in a range of formats.
Sponsorship policy and guidelines
Follow these Victorian government guidelines when seeking, providing or receiving sponsorship.
Authorisation tags for government advertising
Guidelines on requirements for 'authorised by' statements required in all Victorian government television, radio and other digital advertising.
Advertising plans and spend
Annual advertising plans, including budgets, providing an overview of past and current-year government advertising expenditure.
Master Agency Media Services (MAMS) contract
This contract offers access to media strategy, planning, buying and reporting services.
Reviewed 26 February 2019
About VIC Government
- About the Victorian Government
- Standards and guidelines
- Digital standards
- Guidelines for working in government
- Cabinet Handbook
- Submissions and responses to inquiries
- Appearing before and producing documents to Victorian inquiries
- Appearing before Commonwealth Parliamentary Committees
- Code of conduct for ministers and parliamentary secretaries
- Maintaining data about Victorian entities and appointments
- Appointment and remuneration of board members
- Public sector executive remuneration
- Budget and procurement
- Strategies and policies
- Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor
- Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry
- Recruit smarter
- Public sector innovation
- Melbourne security upgrades
- Value creation and capture framework
- Victoria's China strategy
- Victoria's India strategy
- Join a government network
Communication Policy and Governance