Brand Victoria must be followed for all Victorian Government communications and advertising. Our Brand Victoria Guidelines provide guidance on logos, typography, the intersection device, photography and usage in different media.
Brand Victoria Guidelines
The Brand Victoria Guidelines must be used for for all Victorian Government communications and advertising. Covers logos, fonts, colour and other elements.
Brand Victoria - using our logos
Guidelines on using existing Brand Victoria logos, including downloads.
Brand Victoria - creating a new logo
The process for creating a new logo for a Victorian Government department or entity. All new logos must meet our criteria and have formal approval.
Brand Victoria fonts
VIC is the brand font to be used across all Victorian Government communications. Explains the various uses and alternatives.
Coat of arms and state badge guidelines
The State Badge of Victoria and the Victorian Coat of Arms can only be used with permission and in certain circumstances.
Reviewed 20 February 2019
About VIC Government
- About the Victorian Government
- Standards and guidelines
- Digital standards
- Guidelines for working in government
- Cabinet Handbook
- Submissions and responses to inquiries
- Appearing before and producing documents to Victorian inquiries
- Appearing before Commonwealth Parliamentary Committees
- Code of conduct for ministers and parliamentary secretaries
- Maintaining data about Victorian entities and appointments
- Appointment and remuneration of board members
- Public sector executive remuneration
- Budget and procurement
- Strategies and policies
- Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor
- Hazelwood Mine fire inquiry
- Recruit smarter
- Public sector innovation
- Melbourne security upgrades
- Value creation and capture framework
- Victoria's China strategy
- Victoria's India strategy
- Join a government network
Strategic Communication, Engagement and Protocol BranchDepartment of Premier and Cabinet