Using existing Brand Victoria logos
All Victorian Government communication should carry the appropriate Brand Victoria logo.
All logos originate from the primary Victoria logo. This is used when promoting Victoria (including regional Victoria) to a domestic audience. Our other primary logos are:
- Victoria Australia logo
- Melbourne logo
- Melbourne Australia logo
- Melbourne Victoria Australia logo
All our primary logos are available in black, blue and transparent versions.
You can download low-resolution PNG and high-resolution TIFF logo files below.
All new logos must be approved. Find out how to create a new.
Brand Victoria is the property of the Victorian Government. It cannot be used by any government or non-government body without authorisation.
Use of more than one logo
Victorian Government communications materials from departments and entities often include a lead logo and an endorser logo:
- The lead logo represents the entity delivering the content on the website. It should be given prominence by being positioned at the top of the website's header (either in the top left or centred).
- The endorser logo - the Victoria State Government logo - is secondary to the lead logo. It's positioned at the bottom-right in the website's footer.
For guidance on logo placement, see the following sections in the Brand Victoria
- pages 20 to 21 for information on placement
- the examples in section 3 (pages 42 to 50)
Download logo files
Reviewed 20 March 2019