For further information about your fine, including how you can apply for a payment extension or internal review, you can visit:
Pay your fine
You can pay your fine in full in the following ways:
- online(opens in a new window)
- by phone on 1300 303 505
- by mail : Include payment slip with a non-negotiable cheque or money order (do not send cash) made payable to:
Transport Regulatory Operations
GPO box 2392
Melbourne Vic 3001
Should you require a new payment slip, please contact us for a digital copy.
If required, you can get advice from:
- A lawyer
- Victoria Legal Aid (opens in a new window)
- The Registrar of the Court(opens in a new window)
- The Children's Court(opens in a new window) if you are under 18
If you require an interpreting service, you can telephone 13 14 50 or visit the Translating and Interpreting Service website(opens in a new window) for more information.