On this page:
|Title||Coping with a major personal crisis|
|Owner||Australian Red Cross|
|Date last updated||December 2016|
What is this about?
This handbook on coping with a major personal crisis is designed to assist people to deal with the effects of an emergency, and includes coping strategies and avenues for support.
Who is this resource for?
- Local Government
- Community Service Organisations
- Non Government Organisations
- Community Recovery Committees
Table of contents
- What you might be feeling
- Physical reactions you might have
- Staying healthy
- People who might need more help
- Family and social relationships
- Making it easier to cope
- Seeking support
Reviewed 08 November 2021