On this page:
|Title||National Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for Disaster Recovery Programs|
|Owner||Australian Institute for Disaster Resilience|
|Date last updated||May 2018|
What is this about?
This national monitoring and evaluation framework provides a consistent approach to the evaluation of any individual disaster recovery program that allows the lessons learned to feed into an evidence base to improve subsequent disaster recovery programs.
Who is this resource for?
- State Government
- Local Government
- Community Service Organisations
- Non Government Organisations
- Community Recovery Committees
Table of contents
- A Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for Disaster Recovery Programs
- Disaster recovery outcomes
- Developing a program logic for disaster recovery
- Outcomes, indicators, and standards of successful recovery
- Planning an evaluation
- Monitoring disaster recovery
- Presenting, disseminating, and learning from evaluation findings
- Implementation and review of the Framework
Reviewed 08 November 2021