On this page:
|Title||Supporting children and youth in disasters|
|Owner||Department of Education and Training|
What is this about?
This handbook on supporting children and youth in disasters provides an initial context for those working in a school within a community impacted by bushfire.
Who is this resource for?
- Community Service Organisations
- Non Government Organisations
- Community Recovery Committees
Table of contents
- Post disaster context
- Child and youth development dictates differing levels of support
- Strategies to limit impact and damage
Reviewed 08 November 2021