The Registrar of Housing Agencies (the Registrar) publishes the Sector Performance Report (the Report) annually, outlining the performance outcomes and analysis of the Victorian registered community housing sector (the sector).
For the 2021-22 assessment cycle, the Report will be published in three parts to ensure timely reporting of the sector’s performance data, which includes:
- Part One: Sector performance - published after analysis of Key Performance Measure (KPM) reporting.
- Part Two: Sector financial performance - published after analysis of financial reporting.
- Part Three: Sector compliance - published after annual compliance assessments.
The Report is informed by the 2021-22 regulatory reporting from registered community housing agencies (registered agencies) to the Registrar under Part VIII of the Housing Act 1983 (Vic) (the Act).
In addition to the Report, the Registrar annually publishes the following performance information for each registered agency on the
- Performance reports containing KPM results benchmarked against comparable registered agencies.
- Compliance outcomes and a summary of performance and compliance decisions.
Reviewed 13 December 2022