On this page:
|Title||Disaster Recovery Toolkit for Local Government 08 - Recovery Tools and Other Resources|
|Owner||Emergency Management Victoria|
|Date last updated||December 2014|
What is this about?
This toolkit is one of eight designed to support Local Government to understand, prepare for and actively support the recovery of their communities following a disaster.
Toolkit 08, Recovery Tools and other resources, brings together the tools that support decision making and planning described in the other toolkits. It also includes additional reading and other useful resources.
The Local Government Recovery Toolkit is currently being updated. The toolkit will become part of a Local Government Emergency Management Toolkit.
Who is this resource for?
- Local Government
Table of contents
- Recovery management structure tool
- Recovery eorkgroup draft terms of reference
- Draft recovery goals and actions tool
- Recovery communication mapping tool
- Recovery stakeholder mapping tool
- Recovery impact assessment tool
- Medium and long-term recovery planning tool
- Recovery initiative assessment table
- Recovery plan template
- Checking progress and recovery plan review tool
- Progress report and review template
- Recovery evaluation tool
- Evaluation template
- Resources and further reading
Reviewed 08 November 2021