Contact us

There are several ways you can communicate with us, whether you’ve seen something that could be a breach in compliance, causing environmental harm, to seek advice, find information or to share your idea.

Visit us online

Head to our website or search Conservation Regulator Victoria.

DELWP Customer Contact Centre

Phone 136 186.

Report suspected wildlife trafficking

Visit the Crime Stoppers Victoria website or phone 1800 333 000.

Timber harvest compliance

Report potential timber harvest compliance issues on our website.

Email us directly

Send an email to

National relay service

If you are deaf or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service by calling 133 677 or visiting their website.


To find out more about what we are doing, follow us on Twitter: @ConservationReg