On this page:
|Title||Community Recovery Informaiton Series - Facilitator Guide|
|Owner||Australian Red Cross|
What is this about?
This facilitator guide on community recovery supports the Australian Red Cross' Community Recovery Information Series. These resources were created to complement existing education packages in the provision of recovery information to affected communities.
The facilitator guide includes recovery basics, self care, communicating in recovery and harnessing goodwill.
Who is this resource for?
- Local Government
- Community Service Organisations
- Non Government Organisations
- Community Recovery Committees
Table of contents
- Module one: recovery basics
- Module two: self care
- Module three: communicating in recovery
- Module four: harnessing goodwill
Reviewed 08 November 2021