Information to display
- Name of the approved provider.
- Provider approval number.
- Any conditions on the provider approval.
- Name of the education and care service.
- Service approval number.
- Any conditions on the service approval.
- Name of each nominated supervisor.
Service rating (National Quality Framework services)
- Current rating levels for each quality area under the National Quality Standard.
- Overall rating of the service.
Service or temporary waivers
- The regulations or elements of the National Quality Standard that have been waived.
- Duration of the waiver.
- Whether the waiver is a service waiver or temporary waiver.
- Hours and days of operation.
- Name and position of the responsible person in charge at any given time.
- Name and phone number of the person that can be contacted that complaints may be addressed.
- Name of the educational leader (National Quality Framework services).
- Contact details of the Regulatory Authority.
Health and safety
- a notice stating that a child who has been diagnosed as at risk of anaphylaxis is enrolled at the service
- a notice stating that there has been an occurrence of an infectious disease at the service.
Reviewed 04 April 2023