- Public safety and behaviour change
- Building social cohesion and community spirit
- Supporting commercial and economic investment in Victoria
- Generation of revenue to support Victorian institutions and events
- Ensuring compliance with legislation.
The chart below shows 2018–19 expenditure for each communication priority area as a proportion of the government’s total expenditure on campaign advertising.
Public safety and behaviour change 56.4 per cent, economic development and investment 20.6 per cent, generation of revenue for institutions and events 14.5 per cent, compliance with legislation 5.6 per cent and social cohesion and community spirit 2.8 per cent.
Reviewed 20 October 2020