vic_logo

Total Victorian Government advertising expenditure by category 2018-19

Compare the expenditure on campaign and non-campaign advertising

Campaign advertising accounted for 86 per cent of Victorian Government advertising expenditure in 2018–19. Non-campaign advertising, comprising functional and recruitment advertising, accounted for the remaining 14 per cent of advertising expenditure for the year.

Pie Chart showing Victorian Government advertising expenditure by category

2018-19 Campaign advertising expenditure $88.5 million (86%); Functional advertising expenditure $8.3 million (8%) and Recruitment advertising expenditure $6.1 million (6%)

Reviewed 20 October 2020

Was this page helpful?