Victoria government logo

We are currently processing a high volume of applications

Some applicants are experiencing extended processing times. To improve processing times for your application, please read your application kit carefully and submit all the required documentation.  

Licence for broadcasting the Rugby World Cup 2023

Venues broadcasting the Rugby World Cup 2023 can apply for a single temporary limited licence for the duration of the event.

Information on how to apply

Reviewed 18 July 2023


Contact us

Liquor Control Victoria Department of Justice and Community Safety

Subscribe to the LCV newsletter

On a bi-monthly basis Liquor Control Victoria (LCV) puts out a newsletter with the latest on the liquor industry.

It delivers to your inbox an update on what you need to know about the liquor industry including:

  • important announcements
  • reminders and key dates
  • upcoming training
  • links to handy tools and resources.
Subscribe now