JavaScript is required

Approved training providers

Training must be completed with a Liquor Control Victoria (LCV) approved registered training provider.

In some licensed venues, you need Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training to supply alcohol. This training must be completed with a Liquor Control Victoria (LCV) approved training provider.

Approved training providers issue a Certificate of Completion when you complete the course.

LCV Inspectors may request a copy of this certificate during an inspection.

Before enrolling, check if the training provider is one of the in-person or online approved training providers.

Look for the 'Liquor Control Victoria Approved RSA Provider' wordmark on the training organisation's website and advertising to ensure you receive quality training from an approved trainer.

Liquor Control Victoria: Approved RSA Provider logo

In-person providers

In-person approved providers can also deliver their course virtually via a meeting platform.

List of RSA training providers (RTOs)
Excel 172 KB
(opens in a new window)

Online training providers

The following approved training providers can deliver RSA training online:

With approved online training, you will complete assessment during the online course. There are no additional assessment requirements after you've completed the course.