Flood Recovery Hotline
Call 1800 560 760 for help with:
- clean-up services
- finding a place to stay
- financial help
- mental health and wellbeing support.
Support is available for people and communities affected by the Victorian floods and Bogong landslip.
The Flood Recovery Hotline is open from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday and closed on weekends and public holidays.
Press 9 for an interpreter.
Returning home after a flood
If your home has been damaged, destroyed or is inaccessible for more than 7 days due to the Victorian floods, re-establishment assistance is available. Apply by calling the Flood Recovery Hotline on 1800 560 760 (press 9 for an interpreter).
- Protect yourself and your family from possible injury, illness or disease
- Red Cross guide on returning home and coping after a crisis
- Energy safety during floods
- Insurance Council of Australia guide on what to do when returning home from a flood
- Removing asbestos waste safely after a flood
- Advice from consumer affairs about damaged products and flood-affected rental properties
If you would like to support those affected by the Victorian floods, you can donate through the not-for-profit donation service GIVIT