The Victorian Government offers a variety of concessions to veterans.
To check your eligibility, visit the websites below:
- For council rates, electricity, gas, water and utility concessions, check the Health and Human Services
- Recreational fishing
- First home
- Eye examinations and low-cost glasses:
Melbourne residents - for eye examinations, contact the Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital on 03 9929. For glasses, contact the Victorian College of Optometry on 03 9349.
Rural residents - contact the Victorian Eye Care Service on 03 9349 for both examinations and glasses.
- National Diabetes Services
- Australia Post – phone 131
- Telstra – phone 132
- Pet registrations – find your local
Reviewed 05 March 2019