The Victorian Government offers grants to support and commemorate veterans and to preserve war heritage.
Our grants programs support veteran communities to:
- honour and commemorate veterans
- educate Victorians about their service and sacrifice
- provide welfare activities for the ex-service community
- improve veteran community infrastructure
- restore community war memorials, honour rolls and avenues of honour.
Planning to apply for Victorian Government funding?
Get ready with these important resources to help you to write a grant application or complete your grant reporting requirements(opens in a new window).
Closed grant programs
Search all Victorian grant programs
Stay up to date and receive veteran updates
The Office for Veterans, Department of Families, Fairness and Housing offers a range of subscription newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest Veterans information.
The Office for Veterans subscription options are:
- Veterans General Information: General veterans information and expressions of interest opportunities.
- Veterans Grants: Grant information including opening and closing dates.
- Veterans Employment: Employment opportunities in the Victorian Public Sector and useful tips.
- Board Member Vacancies: Shrine of Remembrance Trustees and Victorian Veterans Council.
Subscribe to newsletters using the below link: