What does Child Link training cover?
Child Link Users are required to complete a compulsory training session before they may activate their accounts. The training session takes place via interactive webinar, facilitated by a team of experienced educators.
Training covers topics, such as:
- how to log in, use and navigate Child Link
- responsibilities and obligations when using Child Link
- how Child Link can add value to professional practice
- key cultural safety considerations when using Child Link
- requirements for accessing Child Link safely and appropriately, and
- where to go for more support and resources.
Participants are assessed on the material covered at the end of the training session. Successful completion enables activation of their Child Link User access.
During training, there will also be opportunities for Users to collaborate with others across sectors and explore how Child Link can be used in professional practice to support the wellbeing or safety of children.
Who can I contact for further information?
Our frequently asked questions (FAQs) provide information and responses to common questions for organisations participating in the launch of Child Link.
You can also access a list of steps and resources for becoming a Child Link User at Joining Child Link.
Dedicated onboarding support is available by emailing email@example.com or calling 1800 549 646 between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Download a copy of this information
Reviewed 17 May 2023