Department of Education and Training
Higher Education and Skills
Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Division Memo
- Registered Learn Local providers
- Statewide providers
- ACFE Board
- ACFE Regional Councils
- Learn Local stakeholders
- ACFE Division staff
From: Jeanette Nagorcka, Executive Director, Adult, Community and Further Education Division
Date: 15 March 2022
Subject: Review of the ACSF and DLSF is underway - have your say
Actions and critical dates
- ACER is currently consulting with a wide range of stakeholders on the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) and the Digital Literacy Skills Framework (DLSF). You can provide feedback on both or either of the Frameworks by participating in a survey on the .
Review of the ACSF and DLSF is underway - have your say
- Are you a pre-accredited LLND practitioner?
- Have you used the ACSF or the DLSF to inform your work in any way?
- Do you use PRIAK for placement assessment?
- Do you teach Skills for Work and Study or Digital Essentials?
- Did you attend the ALNPP professional development and discuss the frameworks there?
Whatever your interest in the ACSF and DLSF, the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) review team wants to learn more about how you use LLND frameworks like these within the pre-accredited learning space.
If you would like to participate, you can contribute in the following ways:
1. Online survey – available from 11 March 2022
2. Discussion forum coming soon
There will also be a discussion foruk held on 31 March 2022, 4pm to 5pm. This forum gives you an opportunity to expand on your responses to the online survey and provide more specific feedback relating to the frameworks.
ACER will send a link to the survey and Zoom Meeting links for you to join the forums you nominate.
Reviewed 05 July 2023